Gain a practical, how-to overview of the entire training function. Through modelling of the best practices and latest techniques in training delivery, discover the 4Ps of training:
- Purpose & Assessment
- Planning & Preparation
- Presentation & Facilitation
- Performance & Evaluation
New trainers will gain a strong foundation in critical training skills and experienced trainers will be introduced to new approaches for delivering effective training.
The AOSH UK Certified Master Trainer (Train the Trainer) Certificate content is practical and grounded in the real world, not just academic theory. This program focuses on what happens before, during, and after you deliver training, and what to do if training is not the right solution.
Learner feedback indicates high value in the following areas: student engagement, expert facilitation and applicable tools and techniques.
Who should Attend?
This program is ideal for new or experienced trainers who have not had formal education in training. It is also for those trainers who need a refresher to improve their classroom techniques and methods to transfer learning to work situations.
AOSH UK Train the Trainer programs are designed primarily for learning professionals – trainers, instructional designers, and organizational development practitioners – but would also benefit anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others, from managers to human resources specialists.
- Describe the training cycle.
- Identify and determine the need for training—what, who, and how.
- Write effective learning objectives.
- Design participant-oriented learning materials and exercises.
- Apply adult learning concepts, develop supportive climates, and customize off-the-shelf materials.
- Use training activities and alternatives to lecture, Use a range of strategies for different learning needs, and create effective questioning techniques.
- Prepare properly for a training session, and prepare participants to foster learning.
- Manage and encourage participants of all backgrounds and learning styles
- Address challenging participants and behaviours.
- Present and facilitate a training program, including the use of audio-visuals and handouts.
- Evaluate program impact at different levels using a variety of methods.
- Identify the five levels of evaluation.
Topic 1 – Introduction +
- Open Your Training with PUNCH
- A Day in the Life of a Trainer
- A Trainer’s Process
- The Training Cycle
Topic 2 – Purpose & Assessment +
- Needs Assessment
- Analysis Basics
- Data Collection
- Learning Objectives
- Applying Verbs to Levels of Learning
Topic 3 – Planning & Preparation +
- Adult Learning Principles
- Instructional Design
- Preparing the Materials, the Environment, and Yourself
- The Four Dimensions of Training
Topic 4 – Presentation & Facilitation +
- Preferences for Learning
- Establishing a Positive Learning Environment
- Facilitating, Training, Presenting
- Challenges of the Profession
Topic 5 – Performance +
- Levels of Evaluation
- What is Level 5?
- Maintain Your Professionalism
- Strive for Excellence
The AOSH UK Master Trainer program is assessed by MultiChoice Questions (MCQ) and Practical demonstration including delivering a minimum 20-minute training session. To Award this qualification the Learner must achieve a minimum percentage pass in the MCQ and practical demonstration
Participation in the full program is mandatory in order to receive the certificate of completion. Participants who miss more than two hours of the entire program will not be eligible to receive the certificate. Participants who fulfil the attendance requirement will receive a certificate at the end of the program.
Where can you study AOSH UK Certified Master Trainer?
At DB HSE INTERNATIONAL (AOSH UK Accredited Training Provider), You can take admission to AOSH UK Certified Master Trainer, and avail of International Online Training facilities. Total 3 days of Online Training will be provided via Zoom (2 Hours a day) by an Approved AOSH UK Trainer.