Want to Become an Approved Training Provider (ATP) of DB HSE International?
What is the Approved Training Provider scheme?
The Approved Training Provider Scheme provides third-party assessment and certification of your capacity to provide courses that achieve their stated objectives and provide training to a recognised quality. The Approved Training Provider Scheme provides third-party assessment and certification of your capacity to provide courses that achieve their stated objectives and provide training to a recognised quality. The accredited training provider system was established by DB HSE INTERNATIONAL to assist professionals in identifying relevant training courses that meet a high level. The Institution bestows approved status as a symbol of excellence.
Why become a DB HSE International Approved Training Provider?
Being an Approved Training Provider (ATP) carries many benefits, including:
- Recognition for your training as an industry benchmark
- The value of being associated with the leading highways and transportation institution
- Access and regular promotion opportunities
- Prominent positioning and display on the DB HSE INTERNATIONAL website and Facebook Page
- Use of the DB HSE INTERNATIONAL ATP Logo on your website and promotional material
- Regular features in Facebook Live Events for promotional purpose.
- Development and Improvement Guidance Support
- Must have a Physical Institute, or Online Arrangements for Online Institutes.
- Must have Qualified Trainers, Co-coordinators, and Staffs to facilitate the Training.
- Institute must be registered, and or licensed under Government.
- Institute must have one or more English Speaking Staffs for communication purposes
- Trainers must be Fluent in Mainstream Language, on which the
- Training will be conducted.
- Trainers must be qualified in Health and Safety to conduct the training of international courses.
- Institute must have an organization chart flow to exhibit the hierarchy of management
- Institute must have Facebook Page, Website, Email ID and LinkedIn Profile.
- Institute must show time allocation, schedule, reports for monthly meetings with Internal staffs.
- Owner of the Institute must submit his and Employees updated CV, NID Card, and Passport Picture, Qualification Certificates, Website, Facebook Page, Organization Chart Flow, Registration or License, Picture of Physical Institute (If applicable), Online training arrangements.
- Must comply with DB HSE’s Policies, Memorandum of Understanding, Marketing Guidelines, and Instructions.
- Must maintain records of Candidates, Assessments, and Training.
- Must collect students’ feedback after training completion and submit to DB HSE INTERNATIONAL.
- Training Schedule, and Appointed Trainers details must be shared before the training begins.
Contact us to know more about the fees, Validity of ATP: Info@dbhseinternational.com
Once your submitted details (Including MOU) are verified by DB HSE International, you will receive a Congratulations Email along with ATP Certificate, Letter, Policies, and Marketing Guidelines